Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Kaon! Food!

"Thou shall not weigh more than thy refrigerator." Whadda Christmas greeting! Whoever created this one, he's such a funny person! Downright witty too! During holidays, with all the parties and food, read unhealthy food (ham, spaghetti, lechon, etc.) who wouldn't gain pounds?!

Tonight, my family was just looking for something unfatty to eat. We stopped by at Chowking Redemptorist right after sending my friend Chada to the airport. I ordered Chicken Congee! Murag gihilantan noh?! hehehe... But who cares! I love it! I love "lugaw" so much! hehehe...

3 comments:

KJP said...

Guess I need to buy a heavier refrigerator! haha - good one! :^)

Hope your holidays are going well, though you might want to tell what a Congee is or a lugaw....

MhAhE said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family, KJP. To know more about congee/lugaw go to
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Congee.
=)

KJP said...

Arroz Caldo is something I do know, so now I know what you were talking about!

Thanks for the reply.

So what are you doing this year? Not posting I see.....

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...