Saturday, December 16, 2006

how disheartening

What do you feel when people ignore you?
I just felt so bad tonight. I was ignored by someone who I never thought could do something like that. I am just disappointed and I feel so bad about it that I can't help but write my disappointment. I am soooo disappointed in you!!!
I hate it.
I don't want to ever talk to you again!
I thought friends are suppose to act as friends. Give a little respect. Say goodbye and not just log out on you!
Hahaay! People can sometimes disappoint you. Sometimes they act in ways you don't comprehend. So it's better if you don't expect anything from them at all.
Okay... I have let it out... I think I'm okay now...
Thank you my dear blog. It's good to have you. It's good to have you listen to my shout outs and ramblings about people.

No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...