Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Gifts


Christmas can be a stressful event in our life. Imagine, you have to give everyone (your friends, relatives and associates) gifts. Imagine all the parties! Imagine all the spendings that go with them.
I have to make sure that my inaanaks (godchildren) will have gifts this Christmas and I have to do that with such limited budget. I have bought their gifts already. And I believe I wasn't really extravagant. I set a limit of Php200 per child. Well, I exceeded on some but I was also a bit skimpy on the others.
For my closest friends and neighbors, I made them something personal. I didn't realize it could be so tiresome making them. But then, this is the most beautiful gift I have given them. It's something I made, something personal, created with sweat and every ounce of morning energy!

No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...