Tuesday, December 12, 2006

a morning with the sped people (12-09-06)


it was nice spending time with them...dancing with them, talking to them, playing with them, taking photos... and watching them dance, sing and recite poems.


it made me realize how blessed i am. and made me realized that whatever we have, we have to be grateful. it's not really with what you and i have in this life that matters but what we are able to do with it.


these guys have special gifts...although different they are, they still need as much love and care we give to "normal" people.


thanks to you guys, SPED class in Bulacao Community School. :)

No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...