Monday, April 04, 2022

2022: Surviving

Hello!

I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A precious little girl. My little girl Carmen.  2021 was yet another challenging year - caring for two little humans, a newborn and a toddler.  It was hard.  And what made it even harder was the pressure at work.  I’m glad I survived 2021.  My goal really then was just to survive. Because…it is hard being alive.

2022. Them little humans grew a year older, I grew a year older.  Life didn’t get any easier to be honest.  My goal still is survival.  I now fully understand why people want to just disappear from this world, from their own bodies.  It is not easy.  Your mind plays tricks on you. And people just don’t really get you, no matter how they say - I feel you, I understand. It’s all bullshit.  They only care about themselves.  Because the truth is humans are just plain selfish. Let’s just live with this truth.  

Ok, just breathe. Let’s take it easy. I’ll survive. 

No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...