Sunday, January 07, 2007

Bagong Taon

This is my first post for the year 2007! KJP, the Internet connection has been very slow since the Taiwan earthquake, thus, I have been unable to do my blogging.

You know, I made the most posts in my blog last year. And this year, I am still targeting to increase my posts, meaning I'll be writing more about my activities and my life in general.

The year 2007 met me with sickness. I got colds and cough. :( Hopefully, this doesn't mean I'm prone to sickness this year. I have so many things to do this year and getting sick isn't one of them.

I made a New Year's resolution list. I did that on New Year's eve. :) I'll post it some other time (coz I don't have the list with me. I'm blogging at work. Ha!)

I am looking forward to an exciting 2007 life.

1 comment:

KJP said...

Welcome to 2007!

I made a resolution to not lose weight this year! Yes, reverse psychology might work - last year's resolution did not...

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...