Saturday, April 13, 2013

Stocks! Stocks! Stocks!

Finally my goal to start investing in the stock market is achieved!

I now have an online trading account and I have already started buying stocks.  As I am still trying to learn, my initial investment is small. But big things start from small things right?

So next to this, would be to truly learn the ins and outs of stock market investments. 

Money please come, please multiply, you know I am not greedy. I am generous. I want to earn more to be able to give more.  

Let this be a good start!

2 comments:

KJP said...

well good luck!

i tried playing the stock three time and lost everything each time. i think i wasn't made for it!

MhAhE said...

yeah now the PSEI is down for may months now... I'm losing! But it's a good time to buy stocks now that they are cheap! :) Still hopeful in the long term!

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...