Saturday, August 10, 2013

Quickie Update

Hello bloggerland! It's been a while since my last blog post! Even if now I have unli internet on my mobile phone I had been a bit lazy to write about this life of mine.

First thing's first - yes I have unlimited Internet now as I subscribed to Globe's unli data plan (although my experience with Globe is not yet satisfactory).  And yes of course I now own a smartphone! Oh finally I am not left behind! Hahaha.  I wanted unlimited Internet and I wanted Instagram!  I am soooo crazy about Instagram that I log on to it everyday and every hour of my life. I love that there are not too many people on Instagram and I don't have a lot of followers so I can kinda freely post stuffs... hehehe.


Besides having the Internet and Instagram, I now have a good camera care of my Samsung S4's brilliant camera. I am not into heavy-duty photography. I just want quick and good photos and a handy camera. So any time I want to take a picture I can do it. :) This picture below is taken using Samsung S4's cam. Lovely isn't it?

Last July I had the wonderful four days in Yogyakarta and Bali, Indonesia. It was a very beautiful vacay with new friends. :) I will write about it in the next post.



That's about it for my quickie update! :)

No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...