Saturday, April 13, 2013

My post bday celebration (w/ a lil fanciness)

Okay, so I couldn't help but celebrate my 32 years of existence by not throwing a party.  And so I did. But it wasn't lavish or fancy. It was still simple. The difference with my other birthday celebrations was that I dressed up. I got myself a new dress (a purple pleplum) and a really nice pair of shoes. I had my hair done and put on some make up.  Drinks was unlimited (c/o my lovely cousin) and I had my favorite Beringer in the house! :)  My cousin invited the O divas to perform and such a wonderful show and everyone truly enjoyed.  Food was simple but really yummy! Thanks to Deborah! :) I had a good mixed of guests but only one thing in common - we all speak the same dialect. And I was glad my high school friend and her mom made it.

It was again another one of a kind birthday celebration.

I thank those who came and brought me gifts. I thank especially my cousin and his hubby for letting me use their fancy house as the venue for this occasion.

Again, happy 32 to me!

2 comments:

KJP said...

well happy belated birthday!
and where is the photo of you in your birthday dress? all dressed up and no photos?

:)

MhAhE said...

no photos! :P

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...