Tuesday, March 26, 2013

I am 32, and loving it!

Oh yes, last Mar 24, I turned 32!

Actually people would still not believe I am 32. Firstly, I don't look it. (Such baby face, eh?!). Then I don't act my age. LOL. Well not that I am immature, I just don't talk very seriously.  I laugh a lot! And I am just carefree! :)

Even if at this age of mine I am unmarried, and NOT wealthy, I feel very much happy and in a way contented.  Oh yes I have a lot of goals to accomplish but I feel just way too blessed to mull, to be sad and to be mad at the world.

I am very grateful that despite the cruelties of the world, I am doing fine.  I am healthy, alive, awake and enthusiastic.  I am able to eat good food and get to enjoy this with friends and family.  I have a job and happy workmates. I am able to travel to other places (although there are more places I want to go!  But I believe I can go to these places) and see and enjoy the beauty of Mother Earth.

Once again, I am blessed. And I can only be grateful.

I want to thank God for never failing to bless me.

I want to thank my family for the support, the love, and understanding and the happiness they have brought to my life.

I want to thank my friends for keeping my life so colorful and so fun to live.

I want to thank the strangers for not harming me and respecting me for who I am.

I want to thank the world for being so good to me!!!

Happy happy birthday to me!!!






No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...