Thursday, February 08, 2007

hearts' day

Hay naku! hapit na pud valentine's day... and firing squad na pud... hehehe...
No dates... still no love life... but really i don't care much... (oh?) okay, okay, i do. and it bothers me at times, why i haven't still had a "real" boyfriend...pero okay lang. Sabi nga ni Bo Sanchez, while at this stage, I just have to concentrate on making the most out of my life, making myself better, improving myself. :-) kaya this year, if i don't get accepted at the Manila job I applied, I'll take up Masters in Management at UP. Sana, sana matuloy!
Oh yes, it's hearts day after all. Hearts = passion... And this year, starting the month of hearts, I am going to explore my inner passions...;)

No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...