Friday, February 09, 2007

Friday night ( Apocalypto, Foot Spa, and South Korea)


It's 1:55AM as registered on the PC's clock. Pretty late already. I was watching Apocalypto (a pirated DVD borrowed by my younger sister). Like what the news had said, it was brutal in the same fashion as Passion of Christ and Braveheart. Watching the movie got me back into my high school days when we studied world history especially on the topic of Mayan civilization. Now, I want to read again about that part of history. I like this film since it had a cast of unknown actors and that it was using a foreign language - Yukatek Maya language. Maybe because I am a frustrated actress, I like the idea of unknown actors getting into known and big-budgeted films. :) Somehow, it made me think that maybe I have a chance of getting on the big screen...even if I would just play the role of an ugly abused woman (dinaog-daog).
Actually, what made me stay up late wasn't just Apocalypto. It was also because of MMK's episode tonight which was shot in South Korea. It had Rica Peralejo and Zanjoe Marudo playing lead roles. It had an okay story but didn't really made it through my heart and soul. My anticipation came from the fact that it was shot outside the country, in South Korea where it was snowing. Wala naman tayo snow dito kaya exciting to be seeing Rica and Zanjoe having fun in the snow. I wished that someday I'll also be able to experience the so-called snow.

Another milestone in my life happened tonight as I had my first foot spa. hahaha...jologs!
Together with Mira, I went to Angel's Salon and had my feet pampered. So I had all the dead skin cells on the sole of my feet removed. It felt like I had a baby's feet right after the foot spa. Pero ngayon feeling ko, baga na kaayo ang kubal! LOL!

It's indeed one Friday evening I can't forget... :D All the running the Mayans did in Apocalypto gave me the thought, "I bet they needed a foot spa after the shoot."

No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...