Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day1 - Ngong Ping 360, Disneyland, Citygate Outlets (July 28, 2010)

Finally, I am able to find time to write on our HK trip last July.

So officially Day 1 w/ mom, sis and sis' bf was July 28. We first went to Ngong Ping 360 and to get there you need to take their cable car. It was the longest cable car trip I've ever experienced. We took the crystal cabin - a bit pricey than the ordinary but it was all worth it though. Since the weather at that time was not sunny,ie cloudy and windy our cable was swaying most of the time! Kinda scared the hell of us! hahaha... When we got off, it was showering a bit. So we just toured the area, took pictures and just looked at the Big Buddha from the foot. Mom was not keen on going up the stairs and so was sis. It was already raining and I couldn't really convinced them to go up. We went back and took the cable car ride. We had lunch at Citygate Outlets and were able to do a bit of shopping in Giordano. The Citygate outlets is not to be missed by any shopaholic. If I just had much moolah, I could have bought a lot!
We didn't really stay long as we still had to go to Disneyland. The rain has not stopped and the clouds were very dark and ready to release a big big splash on earth. tsk tsk. All I could do was say a prayer. But Nature is nature, you just can't stop its course. So it did rain and rained hard in Disneyland. We didn't get to see all the attractions unfortunately. Nevertheless, we still had fun. It was a good experience. The HK Disneyland as they say can be toured around, in all corners in a day or less, less if you're not in a hurry and you don't like to buy souvenirs. It's not as huge as the other Disneylands. For anyone who'd like to go there, do keep in mind - wear comfy footwear, bring umbrella to protect you from the sun/rain, put on sunblock, wear sunglasses / hats, study the map and know where to start, where to go. And do not miss the fireworks display at night. =)

No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...