Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Away From Home

Christmas 2010 is the first Christmas I spent away from home, Cebu and away from my family. I felt a bit sad really. I didn't realize that I would somehow feel loneliness in my heart even with close friends and relatives around. Nothing compares to spending Christmas with your family. =) I sooo miss them already...
On the good side though, I got to experience how other people also spend their Christmas. It was a nice experience yesterday/today. I so love the food, the turkey especially! And I love what I got from my cuz, a Tory Burch shoulder bag. Just the right color I needed. I don't have a brown bag. Super thanks to my Ate. Babawi ako. Promise.

I thank the Lord Almighty for my cuz Te Ging and her hubby Kuya Tyler. It was a splendid Christmas eve. I thank both for letting me into their home and into their hearts.

Tomorrow, I will be in my other relatives here in Manila. I've spent two New Year's with them, and it has been good. Though the last wasn't really the best...Anyway, I am looking forward to eating the home cooked food of my Auntie Celia. =)

I can't wait to be home in Cebu in the next 2 days. Haaay, this is life. But I love life and I want to live it fully!

May your hearts be filled with peace, love and joy this Christmas season. =)

No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...