Monday, August 13, 2007

when you expect too much

I'm gonna write about this feeling i had for the last 5 days. You see, I met a really nice guy. He seemed to be a lot of what i want in a guy. (that is, if everything he told me were true!). I was happy and excited to have met him and to be able to get to know him more in the ensuing days. Yet, he never showed up after 2 days. I gave him a number and an email add. But he never bothered to communicate until now. I guess i can say he's a lie. I guess, I had expected too much that's why i'm feeling all disappointed. Anyway, i'm writing this to end my expectation. i'm writing to end all the hopes i have been feeling. i'd like to thank him for allowing me to feel good for a few days. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, count yourself blessed that you found out what he was like before you actually spent time with him! Great deal worse to find out after six months....

kjp

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...