Monday, August 13, 2007

Seven Habits of Highly Effective People

Last Aug 10-11, I was priviledged to attend the seminar 7 Habits of Higly Effective People facilitated by Mr. Jun Cantal. The 7 Habits is a book by Stephen Covey, an American psychologist. According to the book, Stephen Covey presents a holistic, integrated, principle-centered approach for solving personal and professional problems. Indeed, it is very true. I was happy to have chosen to attend the seminar. Prior to this, I had declined joining due to a conflict of another activity. My supervisor made me rethink about it. She told me that this is a really nice seminar and it will take another year for it to be offered by the company. I thought about it again and I finally decided to take this opportunity. True enough, it wasn't a waste of time. It was the right choice. For the next days, I will be posting my learnings, my insights, my struggles with the 7 Habits. Allow me to overhaul my life. I need a paradigm shift. I need to evaluate my goals, my purpose, my life. God bless this endeavor. :)

No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...