Monday, November 13, 2006

Ang Pasko sa Usa ka Pala-utang

To have some savings from my bonus and 13th month, I will cut down on my Christmas expenses which means (1) gifts to my godchildren will be cheaper this year than last year, (2) I won't buy myself any expensive gift coz I already have my digicam, (3) set aside just ??,???.?? for savings (a must!!!) (2) gifts to my siblings and others shall also be in minimal amounts (Sorry, guys, I'm practicing austerity this Christmas).

I really really want to save. And I really want to get out of credit card debt. Yes I really need to...that digicam is my last credit card purchase! Promise! :)

No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...