Saturday, November 04, 2006

The Southern Countryside


A pic I took, on November 1 afternoon, while on the car, on the way home from Dalaguete with my father driving, my mom on the front seat, my lola and I at the back. I'm not quite sure where I took this pic. Was it in Argao, Dalaguete or Sibonga? I took this using my phone's camera. It's not really nice (consider my phone's capability; it's only a N6020 phone) But the view was undoubtedly captivating. This is a ricefield where you see a lot of plastics hanging around it (the pieces of plastic are presumably used to ward off birds). The pic doesn't look like the real thing. It's more of like a painting. Ganda! :0

No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...