Monday, November 13, 2006

My First Digital Camera


Hey! I now have my own digital camera. My first. My baby.
It took so long for me to get one. Well, I'm no rich gurl. I didn't even bought this one in cold cash. I bought this with the use of my Citibank credit card. I availed of the paylite 0% interest. Hey, I don't have Php19,950 cash, you know. Actually, I had wanted to buy a digicam last year. But my dearest brother asked for a videocam. He begged and rationalized. I just couldn't resist his pleas. When it comes to any of my siblings' requests, just as long as these are needed and when I know these would help them or contribute to their growth, to a fueling of their passion and interests, I'd always be willing to give in. As long as I have the means, I will grant their wishes. This makes me a genie!
My brother's videocam costs Php40,000 and I paid that in Php3k+ monthly installment. It's pretty heavy. It so affected my cashflow. But I'm almost done with it. January 2007, that's the last month that I shall be burdened by P3k+. Phew! But it's not over... I'll be paying P1.6k+ monthly starting December 2006 for the Canon IXUS digicam I bought today. But then again, this is a gift from me to myself!

No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...