Monday, June 14, 2004

I don't know...

I don't know what to expect...but i don't want to expect. I don't want to let my feelings take control of me...It seems you have taken a back seat. I don't know your plans. I don't know what's in your mind, what's in your heart. And for the time being...for this moment, i'd like to enjoy myself. I don't want to occupy myself thinking, asking, guessing what we have...if it's friendship, i'm very happy for it. i'm not expecting more than this. i'm happy with the way things are. whatever your heart seeks, i just hope it gets it. i've prepared myself for the worst. i'm happy you came into my life. i'm so blessed all these things happened. i'm so darn lucky to have felt this way. thank you! and i wish you well for everything you want to achieve.

No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...