Friday, June 18, 2004

HUH!

They're sending me away again. I don't know what to expect. It seems like history is repeating itself but it's so soon. I'm going away again. You have another chance. You have another test. I'm a bit reluctant of going away. But somehow I wanna go too. I wanna know if you truly have feelings for her. Because it seems that when I am around, you are hesitant to show your true feelings. I don't know if you just don't want me to get hurt. This is indeed another test. You just don't know that I held on. You just don't know that when I was away, there was never a day I did not think of you. No one else comes close to you. You are so special. I wish I could just tell you...but then I fear the rejection...why can't you just say it? why can't you just tell me? I won't say a thing unless you tell me...it pains but it pains more when you're rejected.

No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...