Wednesday, June 02, 2004

i don't know why this feeling has become more intense...it seems to me that we both know how we feel...yet i still feel reserved of it all. i'm afraid really of expecting too much. what if you will fade away? what if suddenly you tell me the feeling is gone? i can't feel secure until i hear the words...until you tell me what's in your heart...i wish i too could tell you what's in my heart, but i just can't...not now...but soon...

COULD BE WRONG
by MYMP

If I could hold your hand
Look into your eyes
Would you try to understand
The things I'm gonna say


If I could show you, boy
How much I feel for you
Would you turn around and tell me
You feel the same way too


CHORUS
Could be wrong you know
Comin' out the blue
I really have to say this
Baby, I love you


If I could get it right
And tell you face to face
Would you think that I am true
Believe me when I say


I wanna let you know
I just don't know the way
I wanna shout it out
Hear me when I say


These blues will always hang around
Until the moment I let it go
And let you know
Baby, I love you

I wanna let you know
Baby, I love you
This you ought to know

No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...