Wednesday, March 19, 2014

one fine weekend

It wasn't just an ordinary weekend.

It wasn't even extraordinary.

It was special.

Because it was spent with someone you didn't expect existed in this world. It was time well spent with someone you thought existed in your prayers.

He understands me.  He knows me.  He likes the little weird stuffs in me.  He thinks I am pretty.

I like talking to him. I like telling him stories others would find boring. I like to brag about myself to him and he doesn't mind.  I like that he listens intently.

I would love another fine weekend with him. I don't think I'll ever get bored. Though we have a lot of commonalities but we have a lot of differences too and in those differences we we have found so much to share with each other. I think it will take a lifetime to share.

I look forward to more afternoons, more coffee and tea sessions, more walks with him.


No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...