Sunday, March 23, 2014

3-3

Today is yet another milestone! I just celebrated another year in my life! Happy 33 to me!!!

I am truly grateful for this life.

I thank God for giving me another year, another chance, another opportunity to spread love, to spread His goodness, to give much, and expect little.

So what is so much amazing of this day?

There is no big bonggacious party today. I will be celebrating it with family (although missing my brother and little sis). And this is enough to make my birthday just as lovely. Celebrating an important event in your life with family and friends is simply amazing even with simple food and drinks. :)

I am also thankful to one person who just came recently into this sometimes boring life of mine.
I never thought I'd meet someone like you. I never thought I'd find a piece of my heart in you.
You make me smile. You make me laugh.  You make me think. You make me brave.  Thank you.

Happy birthday to me!!! Let's celebrate 33!


No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...