Monday, September 22, 2008

movie marathon

I'm back in Cebu for a one week vacation.:) I'm happy to be with my family again, making chikas and seeing them everyday. I miss them so much! :)
While here though, I plan to watch lots of movies. Luckily, my brother has a lot of downloaded movies on his PC! And I don't think I could ever finish all of them!
So far, I've watched two - Atonement and Vantage Point. Though with Atonement, I wasn't able to concentrate very well and I kept forwarding it. The audio was bad.:( Anyway, I plan to read the book. I think the drama will be much more stronger in the novel than in the movie. Vantage Point has so much adrenaline rush in it. I like the way it was done. Now I know why the title is Vantage Point. :) Movies on my list:
1- Music and Lyrics
2- Love in the Time of Cholera
3- Sex in the City
4- Indefinitely Maybe
5- No Country for Old Men
6- There Will Be Blood
7- Harry Potter (all series)

Good luck to me! Wish I can watch them all and more!

Happy vacation to me!

1 comment:

KJP said...

Looks like I missed all of them except for Vantage Point! I liked Vantage Point, not sure I would own it but it was interesting.

I think Iron Man is my favorite for the year so far...

Glad to see you are still around in Blog-Land!

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...