Friday, March 21, 2008

i'm in town

i'm here in cebu for a short vacation(?), that means a little over 3 days. well, i miss my family and friends here. yah, i do. and they miss me too! i'm spending my bday here. i don't know how it will be. but surely it won't be anything fancy. i'd like it to be simple, less gastos. i'm on a tight budget as the US economy is in a recession. huh? is there some connection? well, i've heard and read news of the economic conditions of the US and they're not good and wala lang, i felt that could be a good reason.. ;-). I wonder if my friends working there feel the hard times...hmmm...

anyway, while i'm here in cebu, i don't want to burden myself thinking about work, problems (mine or the world's). 3-days in cebu is a respite from my busy life in manila. besides it's holy week, time to reflect on this life and my JC's life.

No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...