Sunday, March 23, 2008

24/27

Today is March 24, 2008. It's my birthday!!!! And I'm now 27 y.o. I can't believe it I'm nearing 30. wahahaha... It's kinda weird to say that I'm 27. I feel old. It also feels odd especially when I'm still single, unattached and my friends and contemporaries are already starting their own families, getting married, having kids. Well anyway that's life and that's just how it is.

Today my little sisters (actually not little anymore) surprised me at around 3am when I was so sound asleep, they sang 'happy birthday' carrying a little doughnut with a candle. How sweet. I'm touched. I love surprises. :)

I got a few text messages today from friends and officemates. I don't know yet what else is coming. :) But usually they are just text messages and email greetings.

Happy birthday to me!

2 comments:

KJP said...

Well happy belated birthday!

How is the new job going? Back online yet? Hope all is well.

MhAhE said...

hi kjp. thanks for the greetings. job is ok. they're sending me to london coz i'm not doing a good job! hahahaha.. that's a good thing. :)

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...