Friday, March 02, 2007

So finally i have a ticket... lions city!

It's so cheap! Cebu Pacific is offering P1.00 fare for all its domestic and international flights. But one has to book between March 1-8 and travel between June to December. Wow! It's so cheap!
So without much hesitation, I booked last night a trip for two Cebu-Singapore and vice versa. I'll be travelling with my sister on July 12-15 this year. Finally, a tatak sa passport! hehe... Elma is going also with us... Now this is fun. I can't wait! :)

1 comment:

KJP said...

That passport is really burning a hole in your pocket - isn't it!

You go girl!

Take lots of pictures so I can see what you are up! (Plus, I have never been to Singapore...)

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...