Tuesday, April 22, 2014

the weird things about u

i'm kinda finding it weird and at the same time surprised that the things i found weird about you, i'm starting to accept them...and even loving them. 

i still think you have a gayish tone when you talk. but this time i don't mind. and i love talking to you. i look forward to your morning greetings and goodnights. 

i still think you're sooo "loud" in Facebook but this time i don't really mind. go ahead, speak your mind. 

i still think you're sooo sappy and sentimental for a guy. but this time i don't mind. i know you're 100%  a man. not a hint of gayness in you. 

for all things i had initially thought as weird - i now find them not so weird anymore. 
i think i'm beginning to love everything about you. every weirdness in your being. 

i'm glad i found you, my weird guy. 

No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...