Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Another Difficult Conversation

Who says they go away?

I've had another difficult conversation again today. I feel bad. I feel frustrated. When will I ever get this kind of conversations right? I don't know. Maybe years of practice will. Maybe I need to expose myself of such things...maybe, maybe I'll become better...

There's so much heaviness in my heart today. I wish I could have done better. But these are all regrets now.  We both learn from the struggle. We both learn from the experience.

I hope your maturity will help you overcome this.

I have to move on. We have to move forward.


No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...