Thursday, January 02, 2014

Throwforward 2014

Before I do a throwback of 2013, let me first do my customary New Year's resolution. 

I know 2013 was a memorable year. It was a year of both gains and losses. It was another year of new learnings. 

Here you go my 2014 list:

Get a new job - a new job that is based outside my country.  I've always wanted to but had always been afraid of the risks. 

Continue to invest in stocks.  I'll increase my investment by 50%. 

Travel to the US and visit friends and family.  I've always wanted to do this I was a kid. 

Be affectionate. I am not a very showy person. I tend to keep my feelings to myself. But this year, I promise myself to show to others that I truly care. Tell them that I care for them. Say I love you more often. 

Buy a house and lot.  This one is dependent on the new job. 

Try a new exercise regime - yoga or crossfit maybe.  Eat healthy. More veggies and fruits. Go for fish.

Hopefully, I passed the November CIMA exams.  Then CIMA qualified by end of 2014!

I've always included a love life. But I always end up still single. I guess a love life doesn't need to involve a man. It doesn't have to be the romantic kind of thing. So this year, I promise to be more loving to those around me. I resolve to be more appreciative, be more grateful. I promise to cherish relationships. 

2014, let's rock!!!




No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...