Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy V-day!

It's February 14.  It's Valentine's Day.  It's V-day!

How did this day go?

As usual, nothing new, it was spent at the office.  Stayed sooo darn late that I swore I will move to another team so soon! Haaaayyy... why is life so unfair? Oh well. I am just glad my officemate accompanied me in this yet another tiring BD10.

But this day, my everdearest dad left for the US. I am not very close to him but seeing him go crushed my heart.  I am going to miss my dad. =( I wish I can visit him and my mom very soon.

That's how ordinary this day is for me.  No flowers, no chocolates, no date.  When will my V-day be different? Uhmmm... I don't know...

Anyway, happy love day!!!




No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...