Monday, April 11, 2011

my first notebook / laptop

Would you believe!? I just got my first notebook / laptop yesterday...that's how poor I am or shall we say that's how reluctant I am to invest in electronics...

Now that I have this, I will be more faithful to my blogs.

And maybe get serious about earning through the Internet...

By the way, I got myself a Toshiba Satellite L640-1155. It's not a high end laptop. It's suits well for me who is just a plain surfer/blogger.

I wish to journey with you Toshibaby as long as forever. =) Shall I call you Toshibaby? How about Toshimei? Toshi? Toshiwei?

I'll think about it over the next few days...

No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...