Friday, April 01, 2011

30

Yeah, 30 is that dreaded number for some women. Well, I used to fear it coming to me. But yeah, what the heck, age is just a number. And I am blessed I got it this far.

I just turned 30...last 24th of Mar!

How does it feel? Feels like I just turned 21. =)

My 30th bday wasn't anything fancy at all. I started the day with a Holy Mass to thank the Lord Almighty for giving me a chance to enjoy life. And since I wasn't really feeling well that day, I took a half day leave.

I treated my teammates to a lunch at Pizza Hut where the Pizza Hut personnel gave me a hearty bday song! Hearty...and LOUD, I should add.

The rest of the day was all work! Oh I had to work on my special day. Just got loads of stuff to finish.

Margie, my ex Team lead was also sweet enough to treat the team for Starbucks.

Incidentally, my brother was in town too. He came to Manila for a job interview that day. I spent dinnertime with him and my cousin, who accompanied him. It was good to see my brother after a while and get to talk to him about life and his plans.

Oh...I should not forget too that my bday celeb didn't end that day coz over the weekend, Mom, sissies, Auntie and cuzs were comin over for a vacay to Baguio. This is actually the first time we as family travelled sans daddies though. It was quite a big lot. There were 10 of us doing this trip. It was the first time for the majority in Baguio. It was another worthwhile and enjoyable trip. This was my third time in Baguio but each was a different experience. I always had one or two places new in the itinerary. Will it be my last time in Baguio? I don't know...;)

Hmmm. On second thought, it was fancy after all...Family came here to celebrate. I had friends who remembered this day. And I had an Almighty Father who continues to bless me.

I can only be grateful to Life.

3 comments:

KJP said...

well then, belated happy birthday! on the occasion of your second 29th birthday! LOL!

MhAhE said...

hey KJP i thought you had said goodbye to blog land! how r u??

MhAhE said...

thanks for your greetings!=)

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...