Monday, December 21, 2009

Romance Revisited


One of the nicest, bestest gifts I got this Christmas is the 'Romance Revisited The Love Songs of Jose Mari Chan' CD of Christian Bautista. Last time, I posted that I saw Christian in person. So it is such a wonderful thing to receive his latest album as a gift. I have listened to it so many times and I am just in awe of Christian's voice and the romantic tone of it. There is truly no other singer who can rightfully sing Jose Mari Chan's songs but Christian Bautista.


Thanks a lot to my roommie Helena for giving me that CD! Luv u dai Lena! May you be blessed immensely this 2010. I know what you're wishing and hoping for. May God bless your heart and dreams!

No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...