Thursday, October 14, 2004

It's time to let go...

I guess this is it. I guess this is the answer to my question. And I'm still the victim. I'm the unfortunate woman. I should have let you go when you told me our love story doesn't have a happy ending. I should have realized that you meant every word of it. I guess I made a fool of myself. But this time,. I'll make it true. I 'll make it firm. I have to let you go. I'll put off every flicker of hope. You're just not the one. ..Painful, but thank you anyway.

It's time to say goodbye. It's a lot better to let go of the feelings no matter how hurting it is than go on fighting when it's only me doing it...good bye!

No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...