Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Hurt

It hurts to know that you have found love in such short a time. It hurts to know that you have just been playing with my feelings. It hurts to know that I have waited in vain. It hurts to have not told you. But I know it hurts a lot to be rejected so I just have all these to myself. It hurts to know that this love of mine is unrequited. It hurts to know you have found your true love much sooner than me. It hurts so much to know that you aren't mine.

Good luck to your love life. I hope it does have a happy ending.


1 comment:

MhAhE said...

I say yes, it is a happy ending...he married her. And I was in attendance in that wedding last 2009.

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...