Friday, July 23, 2004

Jealous

I don't know why...I'm beginning to feel the most dreaded thing - jealousy, when there is nothing to be jealous about. I don't know why I don't want to see both of you so happy and then here I am in the corner watching you. It seems like you own the whole world...

I don't care what you do. It's none of my business.  I don't own you...and I don't have any right to your heart. For the meantime, I'm closing my heart to you.  I hate it when I feel this way...I can't think well and much more I can't work well.

I'll stop this stupid notion that you ever like me...How foolish of me to think that someone like you would ever be interested in someone like me. I wish I won't be there when you'll finally meet the girl of your dreams. I don't want to be there to face you. The pain...it's something I cannot bear.

No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...