Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The Nations I've Been To So Far

I am a travel buff.  And one of my goal in life is to go to as many countries, nations, places as I can around the world.

So far I have been to the following nations (in chronological order.. NB -  My first out-of-the country trip was in Singapore):

2007 - Singapore
2008 - UK
2010 - Hong Kong / Macau
2011 - Japan, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand
2012 - Indonesia, Taiwan, South Korea

That's ten countries in 5 years! :)

I'm so thankful for all the opportunities given to me that allowed me to go to these places.

Let there be more places to explore!  Let travelling be as easy as ever it can be.



No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...