Friday, October 19, 2012

it is never too late...

I am at this point in time, at this point in a woman's life that she denies her age or refuses to divulge the year she was born.

I look back at the years that have gone by...and ask myself questions - do I want to go back and change something in the past? Hmmm...Maybe I want to change that time when I was too scared to tell the guy of my dreams how much I loved him. Or maybe, I should have moved out of home when I was fresh out of college.  Or maybe, I should have said yes to that suitor 6 years ago.

My life would be totally different if I took a different path.  Indeed, totally different! But would I be happy? I don't know.  But the choices I've made in the past made me who I am right now, brought me where I am right now.  It's a ME probably others wouldn't see as anything inspirational or a ME that is too humdrum.  But this is a ME I love. And it's a ME I want to see progress and improve over time. To age beautifully I might say.

Just because...

I am not married,
I am not a big boss in a big company,
I am not filthy wealthy,
I don't have body to die for,

It doesn't mean I am way behind.  It is NOT just my time...yet.

Albert Einstein said: "The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once."

Thus, it is never ever always too late.   Things don't happen all at the same time.  The sweet and bitter times have their places.  Success and failure take their places at different times.

I was born in 1981, by the way.  I am now 31.

No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...