Saturday, October 22, 2011

Live up to my Role


So it's just recently that I have realized that so much is expected of me, and that I am now part of management having just taken the role of a supervisor early this year. The sad thing is it was never made very clear to me my roles and responsibilities as a supervisor. So all the while I've been acting in a way that didn't fulfill my role. And all the while I thought I was alright. Not till I just got a feedback from friends that my team lead is disappointed in me!!! So of course, that pissed me off, shoot up my blood pressure because how could my team lead say that to others and not directly to me! Okay, so we talked. And we've set the expectations very clearly now. I hope it's just not too late to live up to my role. To program my mind to this role, I am now starting to shift the genre of the books I read. Human Sigma - I randomly bought this out of a sale rack. The Rules of Work was recommended by a dear friend. Where I need improvement is on building my confidence and handling people. I'll expect to buy more books this year, more on management. Maybe next I should get something about time management - not the normal, not the usual time management books I've read. Something different and really awakening. Recommendations are welcome! I'm just getting busy and so stressed these days!!! I think I'm not working smartly. =(

I need help!!!

No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...