Sunday, July 17, 2011

Congratulations Sister!

Sister got married last Saturday, July 9 and I was maid of honor. Though I apologize I was not able to fulfill my job as maid of honor in all sense of the word. Ohh it was my first time! Give me the benefit of the first timers!

But all in all, I was very happy that someone in the family is now married. I bet mom and dad are excited to see their first apo! I am excited to become a full-pledged auntie!!! =)

What I loved about the wedding is getting to see my relatives from afar get together, couzins and aunties and uncles that I haven't seen for a while, I get to see them! Family gatherings do make me feel like I'm in heaven. Even if they keep asking me when I am getting married. Oh uh...I don't know! Maybe never! But I do hope it does happen...should happen soooon.I am not getting any younger! I'd like to have at least just one offspring, you know. I'd like to have my own family someday...;-)

Congrats to sister and hubby! God bless your marriage and your future together! Stay in luv...

No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...