Monday, May 09, 2011

sissy is having a baby!

So I just got news today that my younger sister is going to have a baby! Well, she didn't tell me right away. Maybe she was afraid I would berate her for getting preggy before marriage. Well, I won't...She's getting married anyway in July... Besides the father is his soon to be hubby...

She couldn't say it straight away but I know that that's what she is meaning to say...I confirmed it with my mom anyway! So mom did confirm!

Well, I am happy for you sis. Soon you'll be a mother. You beat me to that thinking I'm older than you by 5 yrs! I just hope you are prepared for this and you will take care of yourself and your baby! Best wishes! I hope that baby is healthy and pretty like me and your younger sis and of course like Mama!!!

No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...