Friday, February 13, 2004

huh! it's really tiring...all these guessing games...i'd really like not to like you so much coz they say that the guys you'll end up with will be those u really don't like. and i'm afraid of really losing you. this is really the first time i have liked a guy this much and as they say this is just the beginning and that i'm really bound to lose you or get hurt. i don't want to like you so much. i know you really like her. i can sense that you are trying to get yourself near her and distancing yourself from me. if you truly like her, there's nothing i can do. i cannot teach your heart. i don't want to think about you anymore...i'd just would like to laugh on all these things...this is just the start...i know i can't have you...you deserve her, not me,some fat ugly woman... this is sad, but if it is the truth, i have to accept it. it hurts, really, but this is just all about it.

No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...