Saturday, May 16, 2015

Dearies at One!

My dearest dearie, My love dearie

Happy 12th!

Indeed it has been a happy 12 months with you and I look forward to more days, months, and years of us together. Forever!

I am very blessed you came into my life. You made me a better person. Having you made me discover a lot of things about myself. Life has been more colorful and livelier with you around.

I am sorry for the times I have hurt you, for being 'insensitive' at times, for 'ignoring' you, for doubting you sometimes.
I'm sorry I've been selfish. I don't promise that I won't hurt you again (but I will try), know still that I love you so much. And love is about acceptance and forgivenes. I accept you for who you are - your past, your future. I embrace your being you and for what you will become. And because I know I am part of who will become in the future, I am comfortable you'll just turn out fine or even the greatest ever! :) I love you dearie!!!

Thank you for loving me deeply, and being very understanding. Thank you for being my shoulder to cry on. Thank you for believing in me and all my potentials. Thank you for listening to my stories, and all that I just like talking about.

Looking back last year when we just started 'dating' on wechat. Hahaha and our first ever date in Cebu, and then our second date in BGC, I said then to myself this is the man for me. Why? He is everything I want in my man: smart, loving, sweet, kindhearted, humble, responsible...loves books and of course loves to read. And he works in a different industry I work in. Totally different. I remember back when I was in my much younger years I said I should marry a man who is not an accountant. How boring it is to be talking about finance, accounting and numbers all the time. God grant that wish by giving me you - you're not an accountant, and you even dislike Math! I also wanted my man to come from a different province. So that when we would have kids in the future, our kids can enjoy summer by going to my province or his province! God grant that wish too. He gave me you who is from the island of Negros, from the somewhat-sleepy town of Binalbagan. hehehe :) God is good, really. He hears the desires of the heart.

What I wish and pray now is that someday we will be 'physically' together, like we would be living and working in the same city, or on a place where we don't have to spend on airfare. hehehehe. I wish you will someday go swimming with me, haha, or maybe join me at the gym. Haha. I am still hoping! :P But despite these things we don't agree on, I still love you. I really do!!!

Dearie, as my 12th month gift to you, I want you to better know me and who I was before you came. So here is my blog which I have kept for more than 10 years http://my-eyes.blogspot.com. This is unedited! :)

Happy reading!!! I love you dearie!!!


No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...