Sunday, October 20, 2013

Prayer today

Dear Lord,

I praise and glorify you for the blessings you have given me.

I pray incessantly for these things:

1. Please stop all the aftershocks and earthquakes.  Please let the people recover.
2. Please let me remember all that I have studied, all that I have read, all that I learned, all that I have experienced that are relevant to my upcoming CIMA strategic level exams in November.
3. Please let me pass. Please let me get at least 50% on these CIMA exams in November.
4. Please enlighten as I plan on the next phase of my career by working abroad.  Give me a chance to shine abroad. :)
5. Please keep me and my family safe, always with good health.

Thank  you Lord! Thank you Lord!

I love you Lord. Amen

No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...