Wednesday, March 07, 2012

sooo far into the 1stQ of the year...

So it is now March, the first quarter is about to end. I am about to turn a year older. I am about to turn 31! I cannot believe I am now in the early thirties. I feel like I have the mind of a twenty-something woman. Most of my classmates have already gotten married. I am stuck in singlehood... which I think is good for now...

Well, I had a look at the goals I had set for this year, and I am just checking how far I am or how near! Actually, I haven't achieved anything! But first thing, let me mention I did not get the best pay rise in my salary. It was a measly increase! And to think I will no longer be paid overtime :(( The good thing though was that I got promoted. But the promotion did not come with an equivalent increase in salary which just pisses me off. I have more responsibilities now but I am underpaid. I just hate when I think about it :(( I want to stay because I want to learn how to handle or manage people. But I want to move out because I am just not paid enough for a work that is just too much. I will think of this again come mid of the year.

My sponsoring a child via World Vision has not yet happened.:( I have to get this going before March ends.

My going to put a part of my money in time deposits or other short term investments have not yet happened. I want to make sure I have them by April.

My eating healthy and doing more runs and walks is not consistent! Why is it so difficult to lose weight!!

Love life??? I wish to get it soon! Please just give me the courage. :))

Till the next updates...

1 comment:

KJP said...

Well first, happy pre-birthday!

It sort of sounds like you are at a point common to all mankind, realizing that you have not accomplished what you have set out to do and perhaps not all decision have turned out as you expected.

Have you made a list of all of the things in your life which really matter to you? If supporting a child is important, what stops you? If you feel led, then you need to respond and have faith that God will provide. But, if money is really a problem - nothing stops you from praying for some young girl you may know locally and becoming involved in her life.

Investing your faith in others and sharing your walk is probably the most important thing you can do in this life. Be an inspiration, be a role model, witness for your faith.

Something to think on.

Your Swiss brother,
kjp

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...