Wednesday, May 30, 2007

I passed!

Yipee! Thank you, God! Phew! A sigh of relief. After a week of waiting for the results of the GMAT (the test required for those who wish to study Masters in Management in the University of the Philippines), finally I got the good news last Tuesday that I passed. I thought I didn't because I got the news a bit late. I knew someone who passed and that she was informed earlier than me. So it dampened my spirits when I didn't get the call. But 2 days later, I got a text message! I was so happy!

Thank you, Lord for letting me pass the test. Let this MM degree pave the way for my dreams. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is great news! I assume those plans you refer to involve using your passport as much as possible! Ha, ha!

Looks like you are going to be busy - be sure to stay in touch.

kjp

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...