Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My eyes...from clear to clouds (bad title, ey!)

It took a while for me to learn to put on and take off my contacts. There was even a time when I had to call up a friend (who was wearing a pair) in the middle of the night (I came home late, by the way) to ask for some help on how I could take them off. I did everything I possibly could do, even asked the aid of my sister to hold my eyelids and yet I just couldn't take them off. I felt they stuck too well. It was a desperate call. My friend gave me tips, and thankfully they worked!

I never gave up on my contacts easily. I practiced and encouraged myself.
The time really did come when I no longer needed someone else's help. No more desperate calls. I eventually learned to put them on and take them off without looking at the mirror and in such a short time! Yes!!!

Yes, I have conquered my little fear. Oh yes, I have. :)

No comments:

2022: Surviving

Hello! I didn’t post anything in 2021. Ok, I got so busy with life.  I’m still here. I’m still alive.  I had another baby in 2021, a girl. A...